[Insight-developers] Hashtable errors and kwsys

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jul 28 16:29:27 EDT 2011

Bill,

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't realize this effected VS8 and VS9. I for some reason only thought that it was only VS8 ( which I don't have ).  But since it effect VS9 too, I can work on that tomorrow. If I am not near a solution on what's going on after tomorrow, we can revert the commit.

I just thought that KWSys had this class, and it' would be rather robust, but it appears no one has been using that version either.

Brad