[Insight-developers] Hi all I writing an ITK Filter with different input output dimension

丁昊 tin.dinghao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:18:23 EDT 2011

Hi

My input image is a 2D image and the output is need to be a 3D image.
I inherited the imagetoimagefilter as the base class.

But when I test the filter it gives me :

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'itk::ExceptionObject'
  what():  /usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkImageBase.txx:341:
itk::ERROR: Image(0x1007af620): itk::ImageBase::CopyInformation() cannot
cast PKN3itk10DataObjectE to PKN3itk9ImageBaseILj3EEE
Abort trap

could any one help me out ~

Hao