[Insight-developers] Our Coverage is Going Down!

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jul 27 14:28:07 EDT 2011

That sounds great that we have increased our coverage in the past month then!

As I was reviewing the coverage, there is one file's coverage that is standing out:
Modules/Numerics/FEM/src/dsrc2c.c

This file has 1159 of 2676 lines not covered. It appears to have been an fortran to C conversion. it accounts for ~5% of our non-covered lines? Are there plans to increase the coverage on this file? Perhaps this file should somehow be excluded?

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov