[Insight-developers] Kitware Robot Builds on Gerrit

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jul 26 20:42:17 EDT 2011

Hmmmm.... Some of them do, some of them do not.

Yesterday, we moved the gerrit-cdash-broker robot to a user account
that multiple people have access to... so that when the one person is
out of the office or on vacation, somebody else can investigate
problems or restart it when necessary. Apparently, the act of moving
it cause some issues we did not detect in our testing of it yesterday.

The log shows two issues... One is fixed already, the other, I have a
question out about how to resolve it. We should have it back in
working order tomorrow. Let me know if any other change numbers do not
get their expected robot builds.

Thanks,
David