[Insight-developers] Kitware Robot Builds on Gerrit

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jul 26 16:08:40 EDT 2011

I see currently processing builds on factory-win7 and amber9, and
recently submitted builds on factory and factory-ubuntu.

I cleared the build trees again manually yesterday after a
merge-from-non-master-based branch occurred again through gerrit...
but I missed the machine "thurmite" -- I'll go try to clear that one
right now.

Perhaps you're looking at yesterday's dashboard?