[Insight-developers] MemoryProbe doesn't work at all?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 21 12:06:01 EDT 2011

OK. I was just talking to Hans and he suggested that we print a warning
message if it doesn't work, but return EXIT_SUCCESS.  This is a comprimise
between removing the test entirely & lowering coverage, and spending 2
weeks tracking down how to make the effing thing work everywhere.

Of course the MemoryProbe didn't work anywhere before I tried to fix it,
and was never tested. So was this progress?