[Insight-developers] Config errors on gerrit factory builds

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jul 21 11:27:22 EDT 2011

I have cleared out the build trees for all the factory machines, and the
amber9 ITK CDash at home clients.

Subsequent builds (based on ITKv4) should be ok.

I'm going to work on a script that clears the build trees automatically on a
periodic basis. I'm thinking of doing the clean builds once a day: does that
seem reasonable?

David