[Insight-developers] Config errors on gerrit factory builds

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jul 21 07:36:32 EDT 2011

I think this is an unfortunate side effect of the fact that we are doing
incremental rebuilds on the CDash at home machines. From the evidence I've seen
so far, this appears to be a setting that "got stuck" (and is still stuck)
in the CMakeCache.txt file...

Later today, I will manually clear out the build trees on the machines I
have access to, and send email to those in charge of machines elsewhere
demonstrating this problem.

I will also add a task for myself to write some script code for the
CDash at home builds that periodically (once a day probably) clears out the
build tree for these runs.

Thanks,
David