[Insight-developers] function to compare image information?

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Wed Jul 20 14:27:32 EDT 2011

Thanks Brad, that's very helpful. I don't have any preference for the
name.

We also need to compare buffered regions to make sure they're the same
so we can do direct indexing over both regions with the same iterator.
But that seems like that should be in a different method since it's not
about physical space, or it should be just done manually when needed by
a user class?

-Michael