[Insight-developers] Hi I m writing an itk filter which required the different dimension of input and output images.

丁昊 tin.dinghao at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:19:30 EDT 2011

Hi all

I m writing an itk filter which required the input dimension to be different
from the output dimension.

I would like to use the vector image as the output type, but the declaration
of the vector image's dimension need to be static const.

I know I can use the itkStaticConstMacro, but the output image's dimension
need to be calculated in the GenerateData() funktion.

How am I suppose to implement this?

Hao