[Insight-developers] ITK 3 tag to use with slicer? Fwd: Slicer release schedule

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Sun Jul 17 08:25:02 EDT 2011

Hi JC,

To accomplish the goal of having this ITKv3 release be the release
used for Slicer requires your 64-bit modifications to be included
(that you discuss below), right?

Also, good catch on the IO framework changes.   They are backward
compatible (i.e., they offer significant IO speedup without breaking
the API), and the speedup is also very important to Slicer - these
changes should also be included in the release.

Thanks!
Stephen

--

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.