[Insight-developers] Gerrit Push failure translation needed

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Jul 13 13:20:13 EDT 2011

Arrg,

It must have been a accident during comment fixing of a rebase.  I
accidentally did a rebase of HEAD~5 instead of HEAD~4, and probably
introduced a spurious space or something silly in the comment of Bill's
"Style" topic.

If you can QUICKLY tell me how to revert just one patch to the
origin/master version, I'd appreciate it.  Otherwise I'll go reading the
git documentation.

Thanks,
Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
W278 GH, 200 Hawkins Drive

Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone:  319-353-8587