[Insight-developers] Algorithm validation in ITK tests

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Jan 28 14:13:51 EST 2011

Cory,

Most of the tests, especially for the filters producing image, are
testing the output of the class.
The image validation is performed by the test driver.

Can you point to a specific test doing some which seems wrong?

For quite complete test example, I would suggest to look at the tests
added by Sophie Chen and Luis for the label map contribution – for
example:

   Testing/Code/Review/itkShapeOpeningLabelMapFilterTest1.cxx

and the related part in

   Testing/Code/Review/CMakeLists.txt

Regards,

Gaëtan