[Insight-developers] Online doxygen outdated?

Brecht Heyde Brecht.Heyde at med.kuleuven.be
Fri Jan 28 05:26:01 EST 2011

Dear all,

This is a quite detailed remark, so I thought it would be better to post
this on the developers mailing list.

I was just looking into the code to see where itkMacro.h would we included
to make the itkNewMacro() method available in itk::Image.
I'm using ITK release 3.20 and as expected this macro is included at line 24
in itkLightObject.h.

However, when I checked the doxygen document at
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/itkLightObject_8h_source.html, I saw that
itkMacro.h is not included in itkLightObject.h.

This made me wonder whether there would be more occurrences of differences
between the actual source code of this release and the online documentation.
Is this as intended or am I missing something here?

Best regards,

Brecht Heyde