[Insight-developers] The dashboard is empty

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jan 25 11:03:54 EST 2011

We found the culprit and have fixed the problem.

CDash async submission processing was stuck on some files that were
"not process-able" -- we removed those files, and the remaining queued
up submissions are processing now.

Data is trickling in now as the server catches up.

Thanks again for the report,
David Cole