[Insight-developers] New to ITK

Perry Spyropoulos paspyrop at edisto.cofc.edu
Thu Jan 20 12:12:52 EST 2011

Hello ITK Developers,

My name is Perry and I'm a Senior at the College of Charleston
studying Computer Science.  For my Software Engineering Practicum
course we must get involved in an OpenSource project of our choice.
Me and 3 other Seniors agreed that we would love to contribute to
ITK's development.

We've joined the developers mailing list, and are currently wondering
if an IRC channel exists, or if you use any other method of real-time
communication to collaborate with other current ITK developers?

Also, I've been reading through the ITK software guide to get some
bearings in the project, but currently don't have ideas as to how my
team could contribute to the toolkit.  Any feedback would be a great
help to jump start our involvement.

--
Perry Spyropoulos