[Insight-developers] type issues in itkPriorityQueueTest

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 20 10:38:40 EST 2011

Hi Luis,

In 811aef1f, you have changed the identifier type in
itkPriorityQueueTest from int to itk::IdentifierType (which is an
unsigned one).

The current test which is not complete does not test the method Update(
element ) where one identifier is compared to -1 (line 320), so with
such a type the test would always fail...

I am now right working on improving the test to test this method.

Should we ensure ElementIdentifier to be signed with some concept
checking or should the comparison be done on cast version of -1 ?

Thanks,
Arnaud