[Insight-developers] using itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h

Martin Waitzbauer mazzok at gmx.at
Fri Jan 7 16:00:57 EST 2011

Hello

This question probably shows that im a relative noob in c++, so please dont be mad at me :)

i want to use itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h in my app, which is located in the ITK source folder SOURCE\Wrapping\WrapITK\ExternalProjects\ItkVtkGlue\src

Im using Visual Studio2010, i include the *h file in the Project Properties, and  the header file is being found, i can #include it. When i try to compile, the compiler tells me

Fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h': No such file or directory
1>
1>Build FAILED.

I dont really know why its not found, its there in the folder and the #include directive works fine!

What am I doing wrong?

thanks!