[Insight-developers] ANN: Gerrit migration to new server this evening

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:22:08 EST 2011

Marcus,

Something strange after the upgrade.

After my troubles a while back using anonymous HTTP gerrit fetches, I
switched to SSH fetches.

Today I tried a fetch (I used gerrit's copy to clipboard button). And
here is what I got:
git fetch ssh://lorensen@192.168.115.108:29418/ITK
refs/changes/83/683/1 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD -b
TheLastNailInTheWindows64BitsBugCoffin
ssh: connect to host 192.168.115.108 port 29418: Connection timed out

I can't recall what the previous fetch command contained.

For the time being, I've switched back to anonymous HTTP which seems to work.

Bill