[Insight-developers] Problme using tydef in own class

Martin Waitzbauer mazzok at gmx.at
Wed Jan 5 19:09:13 EST 2011

Hello

Ive written a simple c++ class, which holds some itk filters
I didnt derive it form any itk class, and i have problems using the typedef definitions of my ItkClassNameType.

when o place them in the header file befor any class definition i get errors of that kind (and alot more)
 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static float const itk::NumericTraits<float>::Zero" (?Zero@?$NumericTraits at M@itk@@2MB)
 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: class itk::SmartPointer<class itk::Image<float,3>

seems like a static instatntiation problem
so i placed them in the public: section of the *h file
when i try to compile now i get errors in my *cpp file that the tyepdef Classes annot be found

Can anyone give me a hint on that?

Thanks!
Regards
Maz