[Insight-developers] MIDAS Insight Journal Data

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Jan 3 08:11:00 EST 2011

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the late reply and Happy New Year!

This is a very interesting point. If your data are potentially useful to
others and are more than testing data, then I would recommend to put
them on www.insight-journal.org/midas, we welcome all kind of data as
long as we have the rights to redistribute them. I'd be happy to give
you access to upload your data.

If this is more for testing data we should probably keep them within the
Insight Journal for now. We are in the process of expanding the Insight
Journal so we should definitely take this aspect into account.

Let me know,
Julien