[Insight-developers] Gerrit Upgrade

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Dec 19 16:43:43 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Matt McCormick
> <matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> An upgrade to the ITK Gerrit system is planned for Monday the 19th
>> after v4.0.0 tagging.  This will bring Gerrit up to version 2.2.1,
>> which includes many enhancements and will pave the way for the new,
>> improved topic branch support developed at Kitware.
>>
>> The service will be unavailable for a short period during the upgrade.
>
> We are upgrading Gerrit right now, there will be some downtime as we
> back everything up and perform the upgrade. I will let you know once
> it is back up.

Thanks to Matt Bowman everything is upgraded, and it looks good from
here. Please let us know if you spot any issues arising from the
upgrade. This is the vanilla 2.2.1 release of Gerrit, if things look
good I hope to upgrade to our topic branch version in the near future.

Thanks,

Marcus