[Insight-developers] wrapping stable for python+java on i386

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 05:10:46 EST 2011

hey gaetan,

welcome back.

CCache is on.
I had problem with system gccxml, that s why i disabled the option for
the time being. I would be glad to fix that.

will see for DOC.

there are two explicit options in cmake, one for itk proper one for wrapitk.
itk proper just doe snto work
wrapitk's one works but consume a lot of memory (up to 6GB per
instance of the compiler). I had to go from 12 thread to 2 threads on
my mac server to compile it. Is it expected?

regards,

alex.