[Insight-developers] No longer building XCode

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 30 14:01:14 EDT 2011

Bill,

I don't think that it ever finished. And the next one may have fired off on top of it, so it's not happy.

I am not certain how to verify if the executable was build in release or debug. I looked at the symbols with nm and that didn't seem conclusive, so I fired up gdb and I wasn't able to get line numbers or anything. I am assuming it wasn't build in debug mode, but I am not 100% certain.

I would like to think that more time is spent compiling the code the parsing the output of the compiler as the amount of code ( especially with all of ITK's include ) should be much greater then the output.

Brad