[Insight-developers] Is it normal to get updated on every event in the ITK Gerrit

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 23 12:37:26 EDT 2011

It seems like when we started out, I just got notification e-mails about
topics that I either created, or ones that I was a reviewer. Now I seem to
get an e-mail for nearly every event in the ITK Gerrit. The change seems
to have happened a couple of weeks ago IIRC.  And I did nothing to change
my profile on review.kitware to make this happen.

Is there a way to get back to a more focused set of notifications? Right
now I have to read and discard dozens of e-mails in order to get to the
ones I actually should pay attention to.
Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu