[Insight-developers] module dependency issue

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:33:40 EDT 2011

I didn't know that.  That sounds quite appropriate.
Related---I believe it was Matt M. who pointed out
that, considering the context, the nomenclature
"DeformationField" should be replaced with
"DisplacementField" for our transform classes.  Is that
change something that should be propagated to the
module name as well?