[Insight-developers] ITKImageFunction dependecy in Transform

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Aug 19 13:24:30 EDT 2011

> OK I've tried that and it works. I removed ITKTransform as a dependency
> of ITKImageFunction, and added ITKImageFunction as a dependency of
> ITKTransform. I moved RayCastInterpolateImageFunction to Core/Common.
>
> What's the protocol for going ahead with a move like this? Doesn't seem
> like much of a change since RayCastInterpolateImageFunction is still in
> Core. Matt, do you feel ok giving the final go-ahead for this, or do we
> get other approval too?

Putting it or Gerrit for others to comment is always the way to go.

I discussed it with some others here at the big-image hackathon, and
the conclusion was that RayCastInterpolateImageFunction should be
punted to a more satellite module instead of the ITKCommon module.
Since it is used in a projection registration case, a good module may
be ITKRegistrationCommon, which already depends on ITKTransform.

Thanks,
Matt