[Insight-developers] Recent Changes to DanielssonDistanceMap

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Aug 17 17:01:02 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am in the process of upgrading SimpleITK to the current ITK. I am getting the following failure:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=110139094&build=1441330

No doubtedly  it's related to the Jira ITK-227:

https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/ITK-227

SimpleITK instantiated this filter with all integer ( signed and unsigned ) image types on the inputs and the output is an image of floats.... I am not sure why changing a float Voronoi map to an integer one would cause any tolerance issues if the map just contains labeled regions...

I guess my real question is what is the "best" type to use for the voronoi map? And was the change in value expected?

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine