[Insight-developers] Change in ITK[master]: WIP: Accumulated changes to Transform and effected classes.

Rupert Brooks rupert.brooks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:01:13 EDT 2011

hi Gang,

It looks like there was confusion and i was reviewing old code.  What
you have mailed and what is in master looks right to me.

The confusion arose, because

a) the first interation of this patch had it wrong (it had the same
code as currently appears in this change)
   WIP: Add new Registration/Refactoring module
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2096

b) Michael told me not to worry about it, so i stopped looking at it.

c) It got fixed in this change (in Patch Set 4), but not on the "WIP:
Add new Registration/Refactoring module"

d) I had kind of moved on from this patch and was looking at the
RegistrationRefactoring.  I didnt realize how out of date it was.

I hope that makes sense.  Sorry for the confusion.

Rupert

Rupert Brooks
rupert.brooks at gmail.com