[Insight-developers] git gerrit-push fails on mingw

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Aug 8 10:34:09 EDT 2011

On 8/8/2011 10:29 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Fails on both versions.
>
> Bill at BILLSLAPTOP ~/ProjectsGIT/ITKModular (master)
> $ ls -l Utilities/Git/git-*
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 Bill     Administ     1851 Aug  7 15:06 Utilities/Git/git-gerrit-merge
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 Bill     Administ     5162 Aug  7 23:42 Utilities/Git/git-gerrit-push

Strange.  Have you ever tried these commands before from this environment?
We changed the aliases to this form 2 months ago.  Why hasn't it been a
problem until now?  Did you not run the developer setup scripts again
since then?  When you tested my new data approach was it on other systems?

Thanks,
-Brad