[Insight-developers] Adding a SimpleITK dashboard branch

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 2 13:53:22 EDT 2011

Great! Thank you.

In reading through the scripts I don't see how gitmod.bat.in or gitmod.sh.in are used. Are they legacy cruft?

I figured as much with the subtrees. So now we have two separate project where a branch shares a common history. So we can do normal stuff, with these two matching branches even though the reset of the repo is different. Nifty, makes since.

Brad L