[Insight-developers] Adding a SimpleITK dashboard branch

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 2 10:50:01 EDT 2011

Hello Brad K,

Currently we have SimpleITK running with standalone scripts on each dashboard. We are about to switch to a super build system, and it is a good time to switch to a common script similar to ITK "dashboard" branch.

I know how to create s new directory, and initialize  a new repo, then push the then origin with a new topic. I presume I have permission to do this?

ITK's itk_common.cmake, is 95% of what is needed. I was thinking that using git subtrees may be the best way to base of ITK's and have the ability to merge. However most subtree workflows I have seen are based on directory mapping a separate project, not the root. Do you think this is a good approach?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for