[Insight-developers] Modular Dashboard is empty

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Apr 28 13:59:47 EDT 2011

The poor server at cdash.org is fully loaded right now, and about 13 hours
behind in processing queued submissions for ITKModular. We are actively
working on the problem, and hope to have a short term resolution one way or
the other today or tomorrow.

The new server that we await to replace the old machine is still on order.

I'll post back in a little while to let you know what's coming next.

Thanks,
David C.