[Insight-developers] Global Code Reviews

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 26 17:10:11 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

That's a good idea,

Unfortunately we have not made that assignment
of Review classes to modules.

I would suggest that we identify first the few classes
from Review that have proved to be of great use to
applications (e.g. Slicer, SNAP,....), and move those.

In a second pass we can do a full triage of the Review
directory.  It may turn to be easier to do this assignments
as we code review each one of the files.

    My 2 cents,