[Insight-developers] removing a src dir

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 16:55:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm converting the optimizer hierarchy to be templated (over ValueType).
This means all the .cxx files will become .txx files. Do I need to do
anything other than move them to Optimizers/include and remove
Optimizers/src/CMakeLists.txt? Or does cmake need to be told somewhere
else that ITK-optimizers library will be no more?

I see ITK-Optimizers_LIBRARIES is ref'ed in a few CMakeLists.txt's as a
link target. Will I need to manually change these?

Thanks,
Michael`