[Insight-developers] Global Code Reviews

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:45:21 EDT 2011

I did not mean "clearing" literally.

My concern is with the external project movement. I think we should review
the "Review" classes, move/repair the ones that satisfy "some criteria".
Once we have done this, then we can create an External Package.

There are so many changes to our software process, I'm concerned that adding
another step (working with an external process) will hurt our productivity.
I ajm also concerned that there are only a handfull of people that
understand the current, new process.

Bill