[Insight-developers] factory-win7.kitware needs help again

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Apr 25 16:20:53 EDT 2011

I killed it again.

I just started a manual build (build name == "manual-build-test") to see if
it will fare any better.

I don't think there are multiple simultaneous builds occurring.

I suspect something is grabbing / hanging-on to the pdb files when it
shouldn't be... but I don't know what yet. I'll dig some more tomorrow on
that machine and see if we can't get it running more reliably.

Thx,
Dave