[Insight-developers] Moving ChanAndVese out of Review ?

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:05:59 EDT 2011

Luis,

In short term, it makes sense to move this code out of the review directory!

However, we are in the process of refactoring the whole framework, and
we are in the process of drastically change the whole hierarchy. Note,
as of now we use Chan and Vese as first example to test, and validate
our development.

So in the long term, I am not sure if it really makes sense to extract
all these classes from the Review directory. But some of these classes
will be used in the future version, and that's the reason why, I have
been submitting this patch to gerrit:

     http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1460

If needed, we can discuss about it in an appropriate TConf.

Thanks,
Arnaud