[Insight-developers] mini1.nlm config problems

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Apr 22 11:58:43 EDT 2011

Hello,

That error has been hidden and I didn't notice it until it was pointed out to me at the TCON.

Brad K. made the nightly builds work with the itkmodular_common.cmake scripts. I am not sure exactly what it does but it sounds like it makes multiple passes on the build tree with different configurations. Perhaps, this scripts needs to be updated to do a similar thing for the continuous? or I just need to enable the CMake variable?

Brad

On Apr 22, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:

> Brad,
>
> mini1.nlm has config problems:
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewConfigure.php?buildid=1005094
>
> Bill