[Insight-developers] Gerrit confusion

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 22 08:43:22 EDT 2011

All,

I think that we need to define a "3.4.0_UNSTABLE_COMMUNITY_SUPPORTED" tree
for items like this.  I would LOVE to be able to move to ITKv4, but there
are still a few instances where I can not make the move yet.  I do,
however, have a cache of small patches and changes that are currently in
ITKv4 that are needed in ITKv3, and a private github repository is being
used for applying those patches.

I would propose that we provide a sandbox for efforts like this, and be
very clear that the core ITK team WILL NOT ADDRESS BUGS OR BUILD ISSUES
with that tree.

I can not be on the teleconference today (sick child at doctor :( ).

Hans