[Insight-developers] Proposal to change file naming conventions

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Apr 20 16:04:39 EDT 2011

"-impl.h" is so not ITK. It means we'll have

   itkMedianImageFilter-impl.h

Also choosing something which ends with .h doesn't seem like a good
idea to differentiate the standard .h files.

If there is a strong opinion to move from the .txx extension, I hope
we'll find something better than that.

And as Brad said this is again a big file move...

Gaëtan