[Insight-developers] ITK Modular Dashboard: strange error reporting

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:44:11 EDT 2011

I'm sorry to be a PITA, but as I said before, I look at the dashboard every day.

The main dashboard shows 75 errors. Now I realize that this is a machine count.

However, to investigate the errors, I click on ITK-CurvatureFlow:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=ITK-CurvatureFlow
I see one machine with 156 compile errors

Now, I go to look at the next module:ITK-TestKernel
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=ITK-TestKernel
which shows the same 156 compile errors

IOBase the same

In fact most (I did not bother visiting every module page) pages
report the same errors.

This is not productive. What is the reasoning?

Bil