[Insight-developers] Visual Studio 2010 problem?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Apr 20 09:09:05 EDT 2011

Probably a good idea to use the very most recent CMake you can when you're
using Visual Studio 2010. We fixed literally dozens of bugs related to VS
2010 in CMake 2.8.3, 2.8.4 and since...

2.8.4 has most of the fixes in it, but there have been a couple since then,
too. So... if you can use a nightly CMake build easily, please try it with
that.

Thanks,
David