[Insight-developers] ITKv4 Install path

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 19 14:54:11 EDT 2011

Hello,

On my linux install previously the ITK shared libs were installed in prefix/lib/InsightToolkt-4.0. When I installed the latests static they are installed in just prefix/lib with no ITK sub-directory. However, the installed include moved from prefix/include/InsightToolkit-4.0 to prefix/include/ITKv4 which make sense to me. It could have been switching from shared to static, but I for some reason don't think it is.

Should both shared and static libraries be installed in prefix/lib/ITK-4.0?

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine