[Insight-developers] ITKModular dash board: compiler warnings

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 13:03:27 EDT 2011

That makes sense. I guess the title is wrong. Perhaps it should be
changed since the same title is used to list the errors/warnings on
the drill down page. Or, better, maybe the top level should list the
total number of warnings/errors. Also, will the top level warnings
have the small +- numbers to indicate change? This is a valuable tool
especially during the active development cycle.

To me it is a bit deceiving that at the top level it looks like the
system is in better shape than it really is.