[Insight-developers] ITK Modular Dashboard: Who else is using it?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 19 12:48:30 EDT 2011

Trilinos, Titan and Slicer were the first projects to adopt the
subproject-based dashboards.

Most of the features you see today were initiated and requested by the folks
of the Trilinos project. It, too, is like ITK in that it is one big project,
broken into modules. In Trilinos, they call them "packages."