[Insight-developers] ITKModular dash board

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:59:55 EDT 2011

Dave,

To be honest, as someone who has been looking at dashboards every day
since the first dashboard, I do not care for this layout. Is it really
meant for a system like ITK, where the modules are "internal" or is it
meant for a system make up of sub systems, like Slicer?

I'll have a better assessment as I try to use it in the next weeks.
This is just my gut reaction.

Bill