[Insight-developers] ITKModular dash board

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 19 11:46:44 EDT 2011

Because they represent a summary of many builds, (each subproject has its
own build and test results) and we do not have very many multiple-build view
pages in CDash.

The queryTests example I sent is one of the few examples of a page that does
show results from more than one build.

We will definitely need more of these types of pages in CDash moving
forward, but that would be new functionality that is not there yet...