[Insight-developers] ATTN Dashboard Maintainers: please update your ITKScripts

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Apr 19 10:04:55 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

As discussed here:

  http://www.itk.org/mailman/private/insight-developers/2011-April/018235.html
  http://www.itk.org/mailman/private/insight-developers/2011-April/018207.html
  http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1436

ITK must require all modules to be on for BUILD_EXAMPLES to work.  I made this
change yesterday:

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=commitdiff;h=3817869f

but it led to problems on the modular dashboard builds that purposely turn on
only a few modules at a time:

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&date=20110419
  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewConfigure.php?buildid=990055

In order to fix this we need a change to the itkmodular_common dashboard script:

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=commitdiff;h=63611ebb

Please update your dashboard scripts according to the instructions here:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Dashboard

Thanks,
-Brad

P.S.  I'm already running a build of last night's ITK with the fixed script:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&display=project&filtercount=3&showfilters=1&filtercombine=and&field1=buildname/string&compare1=61&value1=Linux64-gcc-4.2&field2=site/string&compare2=61&value2=hythloth.kitware&field3=buildstamp/string&compare3=61&value3=20110419-1343-Experimental&collapse=0