[Insight-developers] Less strict SetupForDevelopment.sh

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:33:03 EDT 2011

> Hi David,
>
> Is it a real fork, or are you planning to contribute your changes to ITK at
> some points?

It is not a real fork. It is just a "sandbox" to play around.

> If it's not a real fork, you should use the hooks to make sure that you're
> following the ITK style and this kind of things.

Sounds reasonable.

However, I'm back to the problem of the script doesn't think it has
been run. I ran it and it warned that 'origin' was not standard (it
was not, because origin was the github repository). I changed origin
to be the standard ITK repository and everything went smoothly when I
re-ran the script. However, then I tried to commit and it claimed the
script needed to be run! This is the same issue I had when the script
did not complete successfully on the first try when I had the rsa keys
setup incorrectly. Is there a way to tell the script to "start over"?
because last time once I fixed the key problem and re-cloned ITK
everything worked as expected.

David